Many people ask how to use Himalayan Salt Lamp ? The procedure is easy and simple. What you need to know about the Himalayan Salt Lamp is the 4 features: salt crystal, base, bulbs, and wire/cord.
Here is the manual guide to using Himalayan Salt lamp:
1. Place Himalayan Salt Lamp in a desired room (bedroom, bathroom, dining room, living room). Make sure that the base position is correct.
2. Plug the wire into the electric socket (Our recommendations: use salt lamp cord with dimmer switch).
3. Leave the bulb turned on for 30 minutes so the crystal salt is getting hotter and spread the negative ion to the entire rooms. Salt is humid and will produce a kind of fume when heated. The fume contains negative ion which will be distributed to the entire room.
4. Besides, you can also hold the Himalayan Salt Lamp in your palm for approximately 5 minutes/ day (as a therapy), so the negative ion will be absorbed by your skin pores right away.
Learn more about Negative Ions Benefits.
5. Don’t turn off Himalayan Salt Lamp. Let it on for 24 hours in order to make the negative ion production optimal.
6. Himalayan Salt Lamp is a perfect choice for an area with low temperature and is proven to be durable if used with the right maintenance.
Learn more about How to clean salt lamp (Himalayan salt lamp care).
For producing negative ions optimally, it is recommended that the bulb size is:
*Small salt Lamp with a weight of 2-5 kg should utilize 5-15 watt light bulb.
*Large Salt Lamp with a weight more than 5-7 kg should use 15-40 watt light bulb.